This necklace is a beautiful inexpensive replica of the diamond necklace worn by Rose in the movie Titanic.
The Heart of the Ocean, or "Le Coeur de la Mer", is the name of a fictional blue diamond featured in the famous movie "Titanic" and worn by Kate Winslet as Rose. It was based on the famous Hope Diamond.
Some people believe there was a blue sapphire pendant on the ill fated ship. It was given to RMS Titanic passenger, Kate Florence Phillips, by her husband, Samuel Morley. They were fleeing to America to make a new life for themselves but Morley perished when the ship sank. It is believed that this tragic love story was the inspiration for James Cameron's film.
- This stunning replica of this necklace features:-
- A large and sparkling blue heart-shaped pendant
- 30 Crystal clear rhinestones surrounding the sapphire heart
- A chain made up of crystal rhinestones
- Pendant Size - 4.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- Chain Length - 18 inches,
- extension chain 3.5 inches
- Lead/Nickel Free
- Dark blue colour
This beautiful Pendant comes in a black velveteen and satin presentation box. A Beautiful present.