Anne Boleyn Letter 'B' necklace faux pearls 'Ugly Betty'
- The gold-toned "B" dangles from a string of faux pearls with three faux pearl droplets that, in turn, dangle from the bottom of the B.
- Necklace is a reproduction of a necklace worn by Anne Boleyn.
- Anne Boleyn was the second wife of Henry VIII and the mother of Elizabeth I; who also had a necklace the same.
- Length of faux Pearls Necklace = 17 inches (41cm)
- Size of ”B" symbol = 2" x 1" (5.2 x 2.54cm)
Jewellery item is beautifully crafted, is not official merchandise.
|Amazon Product Type||Autograph|