Titanic Heart of the Ocean Earrings and Pendant set Pre-Order
Currently Out Of Stock
Notify me when this item is back in stock
DescriptionThe Heart of the Ocean, or "Le Coeur de la Mer", is the name of a fictional blue diamond featured in the famous movie "Titanic" and worn by Kate Winslet as Rose DeWitt Bukater. It was based on the famous Hope Diamond.
Some people believe there was a blue sapphire pendant on the ill fated ship. It was given to RMS Titanic passenger, Kate Florence Phillips, by her husband, Samuel Morley. They were fleeing to America to make a new life for themselves but Morley perished when the ship sank. It is believed that this tragic love story was the inspiration for James Cameron's film.
- This stunning replica of this necklace features:-
- A large and sparkling blue heart-shaped pendant
- 30 Crystal clear rhinestones surrounding the sapphire heart
- A chain made up of crystal rhinestones
- Pendant Size - 4.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- Chain Length - 26 cms inches,
- extension chain 6cm
- Lead/Nickel Free
Jewellery main material - Crystal, Rhinestone and Alloy
This is a pre-order item. We will dispatch the item when it arrives in december
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!